Sunday Afternoon Fun

This particular Sunday was going to be my day. I was going to visit some of my favorite places in Brevard County.

Cocoa Beach 
 My first stop was going to be the Sand Bar in Cocoa Beach. I got there a little early so I went to the beach to take some pictures. The life guard had a red flag...
People in the water and on the beach
 There were people out even at 11 AM in the morning.
Pelicans were flying by 
Man with a wheeled sail
 A guy was sailing by on a wheeled sail....
People were walking with surfboards on their heads
Pelicans in the jet stream.
I decided to go over to the Sand Bar on Cocoa Beach. It opened at 11 AM.
Tikis
The bartender was Britney. She was very busy. I caught some pictures of her cutting fruit and.....
Britney cutting fruit....
Britney...
What can I say?
I ordered shrimp tacos, my favorite....
Shrimp Tacos
After leaving Cocoa Beach I went to Port Canaveral...
Sleeping cat at Baja Chowders
There were other boats...
Boats...
From my seat at the bar at Baja Chowders, I could see the new Port Canaveral display
Baja Chowders
There was a mahi-mahi on the bar at Baja Chowders....
Mahi Mahi
And a ski boat passing by....
Fun...
There were renovations at Baja Chowders....
New large TV going in....
And the bathroom reminded me of 2004....
In the men's room....
Sign outside the restaurant...
OK
My next stop was the Preacher's Bar...

Entrance
There was a complimentary Bloody Mary. I ordered an All Day IPA....

All day IPA and Bloody Mary
I ordered a Scottish Egg....
A Scottish Egg
The bathroom was cool...

Photos in Bathroom...
More Bathroom Photos....
The bartender was Stella...she was great!
Stella the bartender
My next stop Squid Lips....
Squid Lips Registers
A new friend at Squid Lips...
My new friend...
The bartender RACHEL...
Rachel did not want her picture taken so this is the best I could do....
My next stop was going to be World of Beer in Viera, but my phone was dead and so was I....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023