Pictures (01)

 As I have shared in the past, I still have a computer habit of saving pictures I see while surfing the Internet including Facebook. Organizing these photos can be a pain. I have not come up with an easy solution to this problem but I like to be able to find a photo from long ago. Therefore, organizing helps for future retrieval...

My current system includes 13 categories. Let me explain

1 Comics

Easy, this includes any comics. For example...


2 Data

I have a Masters in Math and worked with scientists for 34 years, I like data. For example


Before COVID, I was looking at cruises around the world, this one actually stops locally, at Port Canaveral.

3 Family

Usually stolen from Facebook...For example

I am the center of my family from my point of view...

4 Food

Obvious I guess....for example


A great idea for a Halloween pie...

5 Friends

Of or from friends....(also posted by friends)…for example

My friend Jorene Doria took this photo of Denali in Alaska. It's a beautiful shot...

6 Funny

I collect the most in this category so I will share two...


You know, for the holidays. At least they got the letters write (I mean right)..


7 Local

This is AFTAC in the 1960s. I worked in this building from 1980 to 2014...(I should mention my customer was in this building and I had my own office)


8 Personal

I personally bought this at Publix, it was great...

9 Pop Culture

I loved Star Trek and I was an avid reader of Mad Magazine...

And everyone loves Betty White...


10 Risky


11 Sports

I have a lot of old pictures in this category but this year has been slow, none to share this post.

12 Words


13 WOW



I guess this could have been in another category including Funny, Pop Culture, and Food.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023