Current Restaurant List for 2018

Being retired and having way too much time on my hands, and having a Masters degree in Mathematics, I just have to love spreadsheets. I keep them for everything including the list of New Restaurants I would like to visit during 2018. The list is much longer than the 26 I need to meet my bucket list item, but things do change from year to year. I have included the year the place was added to my list.

As the list got longer and longer, I added a column which I called Desire. How much do I want to go to a particular restaurant? The following table contains the four that I give a 5.0, the highest Desire.




Also, I realized I needed a column for Guests. Can I visit this place alone or do I need to go with someone? Simple, and I am willing to add a third value, Get a Group. Here are the new restaurants with a Desire value of 4.5.



See anything you like? The yellow highlight was an addition this year. I wanted to visit other places outside Brevard and I had read a magazine insert listing some of the best restaurants in Florida. I picked out some I would like to visit. There are other columns in the spreadsheet that I have not included here. Here are the new restaurants with a Desire value of 4.0.



Did you notice that the restaurants are in alphabetical order for each Desire value? It makes it easier for me to find a place. Here are the new restaurants with a Desire value of 3.5.


Choosing the Type has become hard since most restaurants do not focus on one type of food. Where I can, I try to visit a web page to see what they call themselves. Sometimes they do not know what they are. Here are the new restaurants with a Desire value of 3.0.


I also realized that some places I cannot get to in a day, I will have to spend a night. Oh my, that makes me realize I should find two places for the overnight trips. Here is the rest of the new restaurants...


The spreadsheet also includes links to menus and web pages for each restaurant. If you would like a copy of my spreadsheet, it uses Excel, I would be happy to email it to you. Just send your request to me at bj.provoncha@gmail.com. Again, I am looking for people who would like to go with me. Good Eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023