Memories of Christmas

 Christmas is a time to make memories. Here are a few of mine through pictures I have collected.

First, I appreciate people making comments on my posts but if you do not have an account, it shows up as Unknown or Anonymous. Please add your name in the comment for me...

Second, Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

And Last, enjoy the pictures (and my try at drawings)







































If you are mad at me because I wronged you I am sorry.

If I am mad at you because you wronged me, I forgive you.

Let us love each other and become happy!



Comments

  1. OMG.... so many of those photos are very funny. Nice way of putting together so many priceless memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023