October at the Zoo

I visited the zoo today, here are some photos I took...

Bald Headed Eagle

Red Fox (not from Sanford & Son)

North American Otter in clean water

Wrinkled Hornbill family - dad, kid, mom

Wrinkled Hornbill - I like the eye

The Emu pair - two heads are better than one - I was told the two kids hatched last year have been sent to another Zoo

Cassowary standing in the pond (you have to believe me on that one)

Red Crested Turaco

Karate Kid Duck - be one with the post...

Roseate Spoonbill

Lorikeets and an orange

Lorikeet

Lorikeet eats orange

Turtle in Cassowary pond - help, this black thing under me is following me around!!!

Baby Babirusa working on plumbing

FYI

There was going to be a goat presentation - as I walked by I told the handler "Nice Goat!"

Sexy Military Macaw

Hyacinth Macaw

Meerkat

It is October - lots of Halloween decorations

I am not sure who ran into this giraffe!

Alluring Red Ruffed Lemur

Three Grevys Zebras

Three Giraffes

Klipspringer

African Rock python crossing Burmese python - male & female - just saying, an ARB python

Siamang Gibbon just hanging out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023