Digital Hoarding III

My first hoarding post was in March, and the second post came last July. Now it is time for another digital hoarding post.

When I started work at ENSCO back in 1980, we had an IMSAI 8080 at work. PCs were just becoming available. This was a great deal. The whole hard drive was 10-Megabyte. That would not hold one photo from my current Canon camera, even when compressed to JPEG.



I forgot who had posted this but it cracks me up.



This photo was probably photoshopped, but I like to think that an astronaut would be cool enough to give a finger, but I know times were different in the 1960s.


 I posted a photo I took on FaceBook of the Cocoa Beach Baptist church without a steeple after the hurricanes back in 2004. I found this photo on one of the Cocoa Beach web sites.

Some photos I save are just so nice. This first one is by my friend Bob Bicknell. This is the 13th hole at Neshobe Country Club in the fall.


This next one is a recent photo by my friend Tim Whitney who lives in Montana with his wife Judy and family. Tim trains hunting dogs and this one is of one of his best friends in an early snow, even for Montana....I told Tim he better get this enlarged and framed...


This one was posted on FaceBook by a friend. The large lake on the left is Lake Dunmore, a favorite hangout while I was growing up, and that is Silver lake on the right, Vermont at its best!


When I grabbed this photo I thought it was a real owl. It is not, it is made from fleece, made very well I will say!


When I got my new computer, it uses Windows 10. I have photos covering the screen before I log in and this one showed up. It is in Spain at sunset.


Another I grabbed from FaceBook, the falls in Vergennes Vermont...


Antique photo someone posted of a sign on US 7 at the Massachusetts/Vermont border. I grew up in Middlebury, 101 miles to the North on US 7.


My brain is very chaotic, jumping from thought to thought. It drives my humor and my interest in Mathematics, but it also drives me crazy sometimes. Here is a photo of Andy Taylor at the Mayberry Jail from the TV show. You can see Floyd's on the left.


Well, I find it interesting that an episode of the original Star Trek used the Mayberry set. You can see the jail on the left, without Andy of course...



This lady scared the heck out of me as a kid....even this photo makes me want to hide behind the hassock. Margaret Hamilton as the Wicked Witch of the West!


Speaking of witches, American Horror Story has brought the witches back from a previous season in the new Apocalypse season. Of course, my favorite singer Stevie Nicks joins the show again as a witch, I think her name was Rhiannon...


Witches says Halloween. This is a scary photo of  "Toys R Us" being used to sell Halloween costumes...


Why the store went under...what they were selling...


Another product...how do you know when you are out?


Of course, humorous things will be collected, here are a few...






Hits close to home, a typical conversation at the bar with my retired buddies...



So what do you see?


This is on a tee-shirt I have to buy...

That concludes the latest digital hoarding collection of BJ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023