Take Brother Tom to Zoo

After our 10-night cruise, I took my brother Tom to the Brevard Zoo where I have a seasonal pass. This pass allows me one guest at no extra charge. It was a beautiful day for a visit. I go to the Zoo often and I am starting to be able to read the minds (hear the thoughts) of the animals. Here is what I heard on this visit...

The Hyacinth Macaw was thinking "You think my beak is big, look at that shiny black thing sticking off your face...you know it makes clicking noises?"
The Klipspringer "No, there is more to life than climbing rocks, I like to chill sometimes!"
Cheetah on far right "I am out of here. No matter how hard we stare it doesn't make the keeper feed us quicker."



"Wow, they must have something great they're serving...hey, that giraffe in the back looks different, kind of reticulated!"

Ring-tailed Lemur "Romaine again, I was hoping for some Iceberg or Bibb!"

"I am not very good at this Limbo dance"

Rhino "Yes, I am a unicorn!"

Zebras "Hey, is that a unicorn?" "No. army tank!!"

Komodo Dragon "What do you think of my manicure?"

Red Kangaroos "Do you know people spend money to lie in the sand in Florida? We get to do it for free!"

Cassowary "Turn off the AC, I'm freezing! It is so cold my head is turning blue!"

Wrinkled Hornbill "Stay still and maybe he won't see me. I'm gonna peak!""

American Alligator "What a spot!!"

Great Blue Heron "Officially I am not a Zoo animal, but if I build a nest, maybe they will start feeding me like the others."

Bald Eagle "Man, this branch is hot!"

North American Otter "I hear the South American otters are giants, but we are sooooo cute!"

American Crocodile "Ha ha ha, you are so funny BJ!"

Dyeing Poison Dart Frog "I am new at the Zoo and I am toxic....yeah, my yellow head is a warning!"

Golfodulcean Poison Dart Frog "I am new at the Zoo and if eaten, I have enough poison to kill 13 adult humans."

South American Giant Otter "Such a nice day for a nap, my sibling is probably swimming."

South American Giant Otter "Such a nice day for a swim, my sibling is probably napping."

Roseate Spoonbill "Not sure why they stuck me with the capybaras, they look like a giant gerbil!"

Baird's Tapir "How come I don't have any pink birds?"

Giant Anteater "Have you seen any ants, I can't find any ants!"

I love visiting the Zoo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023