Watch Time Pass Too Quickly

My last post was during the previous year. Six weeks have darted pass faster than time should flow. I plan to continue to write in this Blog for the six or seven readers I have.

I worked the Indoor rowing again at Florida Tech. We had an 81 year old man qualify for the worlds.

I took my brother Tom on a 10 night cruise to the Western Caribbean on NCL, a new cruise line for me. Some good stories to relate there.

I am still reading, three more from the list finished plus one other book. Sounds like a post.

My new restaurant quest continues. Another post necessary.

I still take photos at the Zoo and the Wetlands.
Gibbon doing Yoga

Capybaras are back

Wow, another week just passed while writing this...I better get off my...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023