Digital Hoarding IV

 It has been over 4 years since I last shared my hoarding of photographs and other digital files. There are too many to share in a single post so I will have some catching up to do. I will start with what I have collected in 2023 so far.

Let's start with one from Saint Patrick's day. I ran into my friend Stephan Maminakis at the Street Party held in downtown Melbourne hosted by Meg O'Malleys. He had his wife take this picture of him and I.


Okay, I guess I just collect silly and funny stuff. I took this picture at a light in Indian Harbour Beach recently, a dented hearse. How does that happen? What is their hurry? Someone run into them to make sure their passenger was dead?



The next one just cracks me up...



Keeping with the rock star theme...Billy Idol with his granddaughter.

One of my all time favorites, Stevie Nicks, when she was young and apparently very flexible.

Always looking for some great photography like this one of Mount Mansfield, highest Vermont elevation, from New York over Lake Champlain.


Orange moon over Stonehenge...

Someone took a great rocket launch over Rusty's at Port Canaveral...

Time Elapse of liftoff (curved line) and landing (two straight lines)...

Things I want to try...


This is so true...

The full moon list for 2023


Keeping the list theme...


I like this story from when Dusty Baker was a player on the Braves with Hank Aaron...

I currently do not have a cat but I like cat poses like this "I am a loaf of bread"


"I look like a cast iron pan"

Two-headed monster?


I must be nuts to share this one...

Okay, this is just funny!

"I am a bird"


In California, this license plate got through. You can decipher what it may say in your rear-view mirror.

Recently found comic...

Mr X. Nice job protecting his identity...



Do you think this couple is married, or just dating?


I found this a few months ago. It was nice to be right for those three days.


I always like signs...they were going for "Pore Poke" but sure looks like Puke...



Sign of the pandemic times...


May as well end with one more comic...


I hope I did not offend anyone. Actually, I am 65 now so I really do not care. Enjoy the hoarding!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023