Digital Hoarding V

 Earlier in the month I started sharing again some digital files I have hoarded. Here are the one I have collected from the last post in early May, and the ones I saved in November and December of 2022.

The first two are old Black & White photos. The first is of a guy playing a banjo. Do you recognize him?



FYI, that would be Jerry Garcia, lead singer of the Grateful Dead. The second is of actress Lynne Frederick, she was married to Peter Sellers and very pretty.


In November, we were hit by Hurricane Nicole and I collected this photo of some damage in Cocoa Beach. The 4th Street Fillin' Station is a popular restaurant that was converted on the site of a gas (filling) station. The canopy that use to cover the gas pumps came down. I like the place and it is located on the corner of 4th Street and A1A.



In December, someone recognized that Florida and the Grinch looked the same...


We had two hurricanes that hit us in 2022 and it was very similar to the ones that hit in 2004. I lost most of my shingles with water damage in 2004. The 18 year old roof did great in 2022.

Interesting view of the Moon and Earth. NASA related, I do live on the Space Coast.


Historical park in the Titusville area. I think Jungle Land lasted the longest. I had heard that when it closed the monkeys were let loose into the local area. Not sure how much is true...

Time elapsed photo of a SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch with two rockets landing at the port (on the right). That is the Cape Canaveral Lighthouse which is located on government land but maintained as a museum privately. I know people who volunteer there.



Although the World Cup 2022 caused some controversy in Qatar, a local guy got Melbourne in the news holding up his banner. I grabbed this from a local news feed but saw him on the National evening news too...


My latest find...


As a fan of the Tour de France each year, I just found this funny...


One for my Vermont friends and my birth state.Ha ha.


In December, I found this inventive husband's post and I had to share...



Bizarro (say no more)...


A Star Trek meme...


I had to grab this one just earlier this week...


For my friends who hunt...


This one got me thinking...


For my pet lover friends....


My dad use to decorate the house at Christmas in Middlebury. Luckily, here in Florida he had banana trees around the trailer and not Palm trees.


For my relatives and friends that get confused by "once removed"...



The mathematician and statistician in me just love these graphics...


Interesting...

Since I have reached 65, I pay more attention to the old jokes...I can relate.


Another graphic to end this latest Digital Hoarding Post! Enjoy!





Comments

  1. Those are some good ones BJ… I didn’t realize the canopy of the 4th St Filling station blew away… Jose M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023