Photograph New Murals (and some old)

Recently, in the Eau Gallie Art District (EGAD), there has been an increase in wall murals. Done under the Anti-Gravity Project, I decided to capture a few of the new ones plus a couple of the old...

Reference Map

Old mural not on map

Old mural not on map

#21 on map

Not sure if a mural and not on map

#13 on map

#12 on map

#11 on map

#10 on map

My favorite; not on map (next to #10)

#9 on map 
#8 on map

#7 on map

#6 on map

or this is #6 on map

#20 on map
 The next five photos are all one mural, #20 on the map...






How many characters do you recognize? It looks like I missed a few, I will have to go back.

I did capture #22 during the Art Festival in November...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023