Going to a Wedding in Vermont - Part V

The brewery hopping was completed and we made it back to the Inn all in one piece. Jared had come over to try on his Tuxedo which fit okay. Lisa had asked if we could bring 30 of the wedding chairs to the Inn for the rehearsal dinner. I thought that was a lot and grabbed five chairs. Jared grabbed five and Sarah grabbed five. Jared said "We are half done!" One more trip each and we had the chairs loaded, transported to the Inn, and unloaded. I set up the chairs around the tables. It was time to take a break so I went to the living room and looked through other wedding photos.
Vaulted ceiling living room at the Old Lantern Inn
My nephew Jared and his wife Sarah were there. Jared looked as bright as the son.

Jared Provoncha
Lisa had decorated the tables on the back patio with beautiful flowers and white tablecloths....
Table bouquet at the Old Lantern Inn
 My brother John had made dinner down at the barn. We had tacos, hard or soft, with all the trimmings. I am sorry to say that I did not get any pictures of the food as I was too happy to be consuming the tacos. John makes his taco meat the way I like it so I had more than one. Because of the beer, I do not remember how many I had. It appears that everyone else liked the food too.
Sarah and Derrick
 Best man Jared, my nephew and Izzy's brother, arrived to the dinner with a distinguished haircut. It wanted to get a rise from his brother and the bride, but they tried hard to not be concerned.
Jared and his wife Sarah
 My brothers were both there. Tom had a new app on his phone that he was sharing with everyone. It was hilarious and you can see both John and Roland enjoyed it.
John & Tom Provoncha, Roland
 Both families (Provoncha & Thibaults) like to drink good beer.  The next pictures are just people hanging around talking, enjoying the beautiful evening, playing games, and doing what you are suppose to do at a rehearsal dinner. Get ready for the reception! Oh, I guess there is a wedding in there somewhere!  Sorry, I do not remember everybody's name...
Maid of Honor Ariana and others
Izzy playing cornhole with friends
Cornhole toss by Izzy - bag is in flight
Mike and Ben
Derrick
The happy couple with family and friends
Father of the Bride Brian and ring bearer Nathaniel
Chef Roland and Mother of the Bride Rachel
Let's get this fire started
Sorry ladies, I did not get your names

 As we continued to dink the beer and nibble tacos, the sun was setting in the West. Although it was dark, I was still taking photos without a flash. I caught this great one of Izzy checking his phone...

Izzy by the light of his phone
 As the evening progressed, a thunderstorm was forming to the north. There was lots of lightning and it had some high winds. Check it out.....
Thunderstorm to the North
 The fire place looked like it was full of ice, but I guess it is just a cool fireplace. My final photo is of the flames on the ice fire...

Old Lantern Inn Ice Fire
 This concludes Part V and Friday. I had no plans but I did so much!
Izzy did not want to see the bride to be on the day of the wedding. he was sleeping in a room on one side of me and Kayla was on the other. I told Lisa that if I heard footsteps I would stop them in their tracks. Problem is that with all the beer and tacos I had, I slept like a baby.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VT Trip - Steve's Park Diner

Go to a retirement lunch

VT Trip - 2023