"Here, There and Everywhere"

 So not much has been happening lately. I have been staying here at home a lot, and visiting the Zoo up there on Wickham Road. I have been planning to visit everywhere, but I don't think I have enough time left. Here are a few photos from my here, there and everywhere.

Here

I have continued collecting Life is Good tee-shirts. Here is one of my latest purchases. I drink Guinness quite often. It must have been all the Saint Patrick Day pageants when I was at Saint Mary's Catholic school in Middlebury. A little bit of Irish in me. Remember Father Mahoney?

A recent photo I took in my back yard, here at home. Zebra Longwing on the Firebush.

Another Life is Good tee-shirt. After retiring, my eyes have gotten better and I no longer have a prescription for glasses. I guess NOT being on a computer 8 or more hours a day is good. So I changed over to these glasses instead...

Another Life is Good tee-shirt...

I think I see a theme...

This one is one of my favorites. When Tom and I were at the Margaritaville in the Cayman Islands, the bartender said as I sat at the bar, "it's empty!" So I ordered another.

There

I have been visiting Brevard Zoo a lot, my local there. There you can see macaws, both scratching their heads at the same time...

You can see emus with Kangaroos.

You can see there a Babirusa with a local squirrel. They seemed to know each other.

There can be collisions there. I think the ostrich knocked the dromedary down.


Just like Aquarius...the Giraffe is in the sitting house, and the ostrich is aligned with the Dromedary...Peace will guide the planets.

There are three new Galapagos tortoises cohabiting  with the kangaroos and emus. I shared some more photos of them on Facebook. I still think it looks like ET.

Everywhere

A few of the heres and theres that make up everywhere.

The new Main entrance to PSFB is almost ready to open. I took the shot while sitting at the light on A1A, It is just North of the current Main entrance.

I went back to Nomad's Canteen in Eau Gallie. It has a California Surfer theme.


One of my favorite stops to eat is Frigates. I ordered the Seminole Roll on this visit.



Everywhere includes Vermont. I grabbed this shot from Facebook of my nephew Izzy working the Tunbridge World's Fair. He is in one of his reenactment costumes, his boys are not...

Another grab from Facebook, this one is all the way in Sweden where my friend (and past co-worker) Sheri is living with her Swedish husband and their two kids. She is celebrating turning 50 ar. I really want to visit Sweden, my high school prom date Gunilla is from there.

About Title

"Here, There and Everywhere" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles from their 1966 album Revolver. A love ballad, it was written by Paul McCartney and credited to Lennon–McCartney. McCartney includes it among his personal favourites of the songs he has written. In 2000, Mojo ranked it 4th in the magazine's list of the greatest songs of all time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Memory - BJ with others

"All You Need Is Love"

"I Am the Walrus"