Digital Hoarding XIX
Here are two dozen more photos from my digital hoarding. I am almost out of the ones I wanted to share, but more are getting added all the time.
Birds by Friends
Some bird photographs from a few of my Facebook friends.
The first two I grabbed were from my friend Tim who lives in Montana. Always an avid hunter, he shoots most of his birds now with a camera.
The next one was taken by Malcom Denemark, a photographer for the Florida today. I met him a few times at the turtle releases and we started to chat and since have become friends. This shot was of Spike, the surfing parrot. It was taken at the Surfing Santa celebration near Christmas time in Cocoa Beach.
The last photo is of a seagull chasing an eagle, taken by Jeff Litton in Alaska. I met Jeff on my Galapagos cruise with National Geographic where he was one of the guest professional photographers.
Personal
Self-portrait at Lou's Blues. That is not my regular drinking hand...
Self portrait of my latest "Life is Good" tee shirt. What a beer looks like to me...
Grabbed from Facebook, my cousin Jim's son Justin now owns and manages the Texas Roadhouse in East Kissimmee of Central Florida. That's Justin in the second photo.
Christmas with Brandon and Debbie. Photo by cousin Patti.
A picture of Tom's house in Middlebury Vermont with many of the trees taken down.
Interesting
I love this Grinch platter. Holding the platter is the sister of Steve Payne, a high school classmate and friend who lives in Cornwall Vermont.
I grabbed this photo of the Canova Pier. I did not even know there ever was a pier at Canova Beach. You know what is on Canova Beach? Lots of dogs and Lou's Blues.
I had shared this sign on Facebook, it just cracks me up. I know most pets are bare foot, but smoking too?
Ha ha…
Comparison of the current/future rockets with past rockets. Saturn V was the Apollo moon mission. Blue Origin is the one that just blew up on the pad in Florida. The right one is currently lifting off in Texas with a plan to bring it to Cape Canaveral.
I guess this last picture could have been in the next section.
Statistics
The only repeat I see is Whitney...
Very Interesting...that is a lot of launches locally...
I have a Math degree...of course I liked this graph...
Already old, I just hit 1500 plays...
Misc
I saved it because I wanted to go, but I did not make it. I see that they have a Venison Burger this week...
Coasters was what Hubb's Pub turned into. The December 1992 calendar. Check out the 10th.
Ha ha…
What happens when Spiderman farts...
























Comments
Post a Comment