"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da"

 Digital Hoarding XI

More from my collection of images that make me laugh, feel good about the world, or just make me happy! I hope you like them too.

Historical

I like collecting old historical (or is it hysterical) pictures. I think this is from the 1950s. No arrows toward the Space Coast where I live.

I always love seeing old menus and the prices are just unbelievable.

I usually grab photos from hurricanes that hit near me in Florida. This is Hurricane Ian. It did pass over Melbourne but after the Florida Peninsula took away most of its destructibility.

I have shared a lot of photos from my over 20 years of Spring Training games at Space Coast Stadium. This is a photo of when it was still under construction in 1993.

Photographs

I love to grab photographs of beautiful things. This one is of the football field at Middlebury College.

This is just a beautiful shot of a switchback road in Norway.

The Northern Lights were extensive this past year and I just love this shot of Nubble Lighthouse in York Maine. What a picture!!

It is easy to grab photos from Caleb Kenna. This is Silver Lake and Lake Dunmore. The high point in the middle is Moosalamoo. Spent a lot of time hiking in this area as a kid.

Words

I can relate. I was in college at University of Vermont in 1978,




This is just interesting!!

In my retirement years I have spent more time doing crosswords. All these words are important!

I am getting ready to do a post on a soup I just made. I guess I was doing witchcraft.


This is funny!
coming a rarity

Not words directly but it represents one that was important in April. E-clips. Totally!

Comics

Although they are becoming a rarity, I still grab comics.

I still get the local paper which includes this strip, Pickles.

About Title

"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles from their 1968 double album The Beatles (also known as "the White Album"). It was written by Paul McCartney and credited to the Lennon–McCartney partnership. Following the album's release, the song was issued as a single in many countries, although not in the United Kingdom or the United States, and topped singles charts in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and West Germany.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Memory - BJ with others

"All You Need Is Love"

"I Am the Walrus"